Saturday, January 20, 2018

Kingsley Coman revealed the secret of his good shape

The Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman explained what caused him to renew his contract with the Bavarians. The Frenchman is tied to the Bundesliga record holder until 2023 and is expected to become an increasingly important figure for the team. `They promised me that in the new season I will rely more on myself and I will get more chances to prove it. ` That`s just what happened, and I probably managed to take advantage of the opportunity opened to me. you are in such a grand prix and you feel the support of the club via football predictions archive itself, that motivates you further. It was logical to agree to renew your contract, `said Coman.


`I know I can play better and I hope to show it soon The important thing is not to have any injuries, and this is sometimes a matter of luck, I`ve been taking care of my body a lot longer I do not drink carbonated drinks a nd eatI am trying to sleep at least an hour in the afternoon - these are small details, but each one contributes to my good shape I always tried to be a real professional I realized that for my blasting power it is important to pay attention to whatI`m out of the pitch, `said Coman. `What I want to improve is the end of the stroke and the last pass, and I often go to firing positions, but I have to be more cool at these times, ` said the 21-year-old French national.

No comments:

Post a Comment