Thursday, March 29, 2018

Adam Lallana still hopes to travel to Russia

The midfielder Adam Lallana wants a place in England`s national team and is ready to fight for him in recent Liverpool games over the season. The 29-year-old midfielder missed the first half of the campaign because of an injury, but still believes he could be among Gareth Southgate`s 23 elected for Russia in 2018.

`The season was heavy because I spent a lot of time with a chop. I`m healthy again and I have to look at the positive side of things, we have a world championship, we have important matches via faq fixed tips in the Premier League and the Champions League with Liverpool, I just want to get into shape and play, not all training and practice!`, he said. `I talked to the national coach during the season and he is interested in how I feel and where I am with the rehabilitation. ` Southgate knows what I can do to help the team, they know it and my teammates, but that does not m eanany price to be in it because there are other talented footballers with ambitions similar to mine!', added Lallana.

No comments:

Post a Comment