Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Emery: 'The goal is Arsenal to be among the best teams in the world and to fight for all trophies!'

Arsenal`s new manager Unai Emery, who was officially named Arsene Wenger today, revealed his ambitious goals for the Emirates. The Spaniard wants to return the club to the Champions League and turn the team into one of the strongest in England and Europe. `Our goal is to be among the best teams in Europe, to win trophies and to be in the European elite, and I also want the team to make fans feel proud. ` I believe in the players who are here at the moment. It is very important for the club adviced by dutch tipster to work in the direction of returning back to the Champions League after two years, to be the best team in the Premier League and the world.'
'I want to fight for every trophy. This is part of both Arsenal`s story and my biography. Each trophy is important. I can not promise today that we will win, but I can promise that we will work hard and work together!', Emery said.

No comments:

Post a Comment