Sunday, January 6, 2019

The runner-up of Bayern lost at the last minute

The silver medalist Schalke 04 has begun to lose the new season in the First Bundesliga after retreating 1:2 in a visit to Wolfsburg, which has escaped from a barrage. The decisive goal fell in the added time when the reserve Daniel Ginczek scored for the hosts. The duel was extremely strenuous and was marked by controversial judges and the use of the Video Assistant referee system. The Miners dominated the first 20 minutes but did not reach the goal. Then Wolfsburg pressed and in the 33rd minute John Anthony Brooks realized 1:0 after a corner kick. Mark Uth could quickly restore his draw, but the Wolves goalkeeper was screaming.

In the 66th minute, the main referee, Patrick Ittrich, chased the Schalke 04 defender Matija Nastasic with a red card. Initially, he lifted him a yellow for dangerous entry into the feet of Wout Weghorst, but then he looked at a record of the situation and removed the serb. His decision was debatable, and it seems that the referee himself felt obligated to the guests and two minutes later he hurried to flush a red card to the same Wout Weghorst in a situation where he collided with Guido Burgstaller. There was a bit of disagreement here, and VAR had to be used, and then he realized he had been wrong and replaced the red card with yellow after he had pulled out a yellow card to Burgstaller. After all this talk, the players of the selected season`s coach Domenico Tedesco still managed to reach the leveling. In the 85th minute, Breel Embolo a substitute, took a penalty that Nabil Bentaleb made for 1:1. Shortly thereafter, Schalke`s players missed a lead of 2:1, from which they shuffled. Ginczek brought the Wolfsburg success with his debut for the Bundesliga team after finding a way to Ralf Fahrmann`s door.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

The Leeds owner wants to create a new Premier League, the money did not get him

Leeds United owner Andrey Radricani proposed to create a new second level of football in England to increase the financial revenues of clubs outside the Premier League.
Radlovani said at a London conference that the current distribution of TV-revenue revenue for Championship, the current second level in England, does not provide enough money for teams fighting and entering the Premier League to stay there.
`This really is not a sustainable mechanism to stay stable in the Premier League. The little money generated by TV rights is such because it is distributed among 72 clubs and perhaps this way of organizing needs to be reviewed, owner of Leeds United at the Leaders Sport Business conference.


Think of something new, another way, even before the creation of the Premier League 2 or something to support the clubs that have not entered the elite, added the Italian businessman.
In 2017, the English Football League, which actually runs the League Championship, signed a ? 600m local TV TV contract, distributed among all the 72th clubs predicted by how to buy soccer tips in the three divisions after the Premier League Championship, League 2.
Radirzani said he is still ambitious to enter the Premier League with Leeds. He added that he had received offers from potential investors, but for the time being believes he can increase the club`s own revenues in the future. `I have been looking for many countries in the last few months, and I see that the value of the club is twice as high as what I was investing, ` the Italians concluded.

Thursday, December 6, 2018

The future of 11 Manchester United players is wrapped in fog

The contracts of a total of 11 Manchester United players expire after the end of the current season, and there are no indications that they will sign new contracts for the moment. This means that apart from the other issues relating to the team`s presentation, Old Trafford must also solve these cases. The good news is that most contracts are signed with an extension option for an additional 12 months, which gives the club leaders a bit more peace of mind. In recent days, it has once again been said that one of the most recent players of the `red devils` in recent years, David De Hea, does not want to rejoin the club for the moment, although talks have already begun between the twocountries. However, there is still plenty of time to happen, as the club can automatically extend the contract for the next season next season. The situation with Antoni Marciail, with whom negotiations began in the summer, looks more uncertain, but the Frenchman does not want to bind his futur e to United any longer. The situation for team captain Antonio Valencia, who at the end of the season will make 10 years in the club, is similar. Andrew Herera, in the summer, said he wanted to stay in United and fight for a place, but yesterday again came information that he was in front of his former club Athletic Bilbao.

Juan Matta is already in those additional 12 months with which his contract was extended in the summer. So after the end of the season he will be free. According to Sky Sports, Phil Jones and Chris Smiling`s contracts are not a priority for the club and are unlikely to be renewed if Manchester United attracts the new central defender Jose Mourinho. Luke Shaw, a year ago, was considered a safe-hovering, but he has picked up his performance since the start of the season and has returned his title. The club by soccer blog and articles intends to offer him a new contract and the player will welcome, so his future seems safe. The situation with 33-year-old Ashley Young is more special as his contract can be extended by one year each summer, depending on the season`s performance. Andreas Pereira and Matteo Darmian are the last two with expiring contracts. The 22-year-old midfielder never gets a chance from Jose Mourinho, and in the summer Valencia wanted to take it permanently after last season he hired the bats. Darmian, for whom he had lent to Italian clubs, has only one match for United since the start of the season and is likely to leave the club.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Tottenham`s new stadium will not be ready by the end of the year

Tottenham`s new stadium will not be ready by the end of the year. The initial plans were to move the Spurs to the new facility on September 15, but security system problems postponed that. Later, manager Mauricio Pochettino hinted that he hoped the team would play at the new stadium by the end of the year, but it does not seem to happen. Totally, the Tottenham President Daniel Levy announced the bad news and apologized to the fans. `It does not pass an hour without asking me when we will move to our new home, I wish I could say the exact date, but there are events that are beyond our control. The builders have not done the job in time, unpredictable problems appear and we want to be cautious and to do everything before the official opening of the stadium We continue to press the builders to do the job as soon as possible and we know that it is unpleasant to you that there is no clarity. We would love to plan their time around matches, especially on Christmas and New Year. We are also aware of the lack of enough workers during the holidays and so it has come to the decision that all our games via partners of soccer predictions will be played at Wembley by the end of the year, including the meeting with Wolverhampton on December 29. We know the postponements disappoint everyone and I can only apologize again, it`s unpleasant for all of us!', Levy said.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Hannover has the German response to Jamie Vardi

The rise of English national Jamie Vardi from amateur football to England`s champion with Leicester`s team was fabulous, but Hannover 96 has a version of his story of success - striker Hendrik Weidmann, writes the official Bundesliga site. If you look at the top scorers from the first round of the German Championship, you will notice all the familiar names - Robert Lewandowski, Arien Robben and Thomas Mueller for the champion Bayern Munich, Vedad Ibisevic for Hertha (Berlin), Daniel Ginczek for Wolfsburg and even AndreHan for Augsburg. One of them is unfamiliar even for the big fans of German football - that of Weidand, who entered as a reserve in the 75th minute and 77 seconds later equalized for Hannover against Werder (Bremen). Only a few days earlier he scored two goals in just eight minutes in his debut for the German Cup against Karlsruhe (6:0). So he can boast three goals from his first three blows in official matches according partners of football predictions for his new team. But that`s not all. Even more impressive in this story is the fact that until four years ago the striker played at the eighth level of German football before paving his way to the fourth division of Germany Egestorf / Langreder, from where he bought it to reinforce his second team. However, the coach of the first team, Andre Breitenreiter, had other plans for the 23-year-old player after he was fascinated by his performance during the doubles training. 'I just wanted to check if he could show me my goals. He is very hardworking, so it`s not a coincidence here!', said Breitenreiter. 'It`s madness, like a fairy tale. It makes soccer so special. Only a few years ago he was playing at an amateur level and I think it was only the second or third touch of the ball. He grabbed his chance so coldly. He was so worried he made a big mess as he prepared for the match. However, I e xpected a bigger celebration of the goal. We will now offer him a professional contract!', said the Sports Director Horst Heldt.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Alison Riske will play at the Nuremberg final

Alison Riske qualified for the Nuremberg tennis tournament final mentioned by tennis picks with a $ 250, 000 prize pool. The American beat easily with 6:3, 6:1 the Belgian Kirsten Flipkens.

In the title fight on Saturday, Riske will face Johanna Larsson. The Swedish had a 4:6, 6:3, 6:1 turnaround against the eighth placed Katerina Siniakova from the Czech Republic.

Due to the fallen rain in Nuremberg, the tournament`s program had been changed and two of the quarterfinals have been played today, after which the names of the finalists are clear.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Manchester City looks at Keylor Navas

Manchester City is considering the opportunity to draw Real Madrid goalkeeper Kaylor Navas as substitute for the permanently injured Claudio Bravo. The Chilean snapped an achilles tendon into a training session and is expected to be absent for a long time. So Josep Guardiola remains with 20-year-old Daniel Grimshaw as the only substitute for the captain Ederson. Although the transfer window in England has closed, teams have the right to take a player for hire in an emergency, especially in such injuries. At the same time, the transfer of Thibault Courtois in the direction of Santiago Bernabeu means in practice that Navas will lose its title and may agree to take the direction of Etihad. For now, the Costa Rican says he has no desire to leave Madrid, and his contract is until 2020.

Navas has begun as a title player in both Real Madrid`s early season games from archive of soccer tips against Atletico Madrid for the Super Cup of Europe and against Getafe in the Primera Liga. However, it is clear to everyone that the Courtois will soon stand under the frame, and the Costa Rican will look from the bench. Earlier this week, news came out that City is considering an offer for Barcelona`s second goal keeper Jasper Cillessen.