Monday, August 3, 2015

Robben: `I`m happy and mad at the same time.`

Arjen Robben from Bayern Munich is experiencing some mixed feelings about the game against Wolfsburg for the Super Cup of Germany. On the one hand, the Dutchman was happy to finally be back in the game and even noted for its staff, which, however, they lost in penalty kicks.
`The match via soccer-tips had two distinctly different sides of me. On the one hand, I`m angry and disappointed that we didn`t win. But on the other hand, I`m glad to be back.`, said Robben.
`Given that this was my first match via soccer-tips for the last 4-5 months, I feel good. We go down the right path, even though I`m not ready yet at 100%. I need more pace, but in the second half we played a really good level.`
`We played well but we were not rewarded for their efforts, which is irritating. We deserved to win. But I`m staying positive, because there are still many important trophies for which we can fight.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment