Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lucas Pezzini was going to leave Liverpool

The Liverpool midfielder Lucas Pezzini Leiva admitted that he was very close to leaving the club from www.soccer-tips.org last month.
The Brazilian footballer received a tempting offer from Besiktas, where he had even saved the plane ticket to Turkey and more promises of the titular place. In addition to the English manager, Brendan Rodgers, was expected to have difficulties in Leyva battle for the starting 11 with Jordan Henderson, James Milner and Emre Jan.
The 28-year-old player did not play in the first two meetings, but it was then incumbent on the visit against Arsenal and playing 76 minutes in the goalless draw. It was expected the next day he left for Turkey, where to settle the rent, but Lucas changed his mind.
'When your future is doubted, you have to think of another solution. I`m happy however, that didn`t work and I`m going to stay here to fight as I did in the last eight years.`, said Leyva.
'It was a very busy transfer window, to be honest. I think in the last few years my name constantly youconjugate in this period. Naturally, there are moments where you think you need to go and this time I was very close. However, I am always had a deep respect and devotion to Liverpool. I`ve been here for so long and if I can be here and I`m happy, I will always choose Liverpool.`, finished Leyva.

No comments:

Post a Comment