Thursday, October 8, 2015

Casillas: `I can play a few more years.`

The former Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas said his expectations to play a few more years. The player, who passed in Porto in the summer, said he feels good both mentally and physically and is ready to be manifested in the frame for a while, as long as of course befall him any injury.
`I`m not 24 years old, and 34. But I still feel good, both physically and mentally, and I think I can play a long time, as long as it doesn`t happen any injury. The goalkeeper`s post is specified, as a football player, playing in that position can be manifested in a long time.`, said Casillas.
`Every day I feel better and better. Adapt is excellent. Of course, there are things that I miss - the family, relatives, friends. Years ago I never thought that I could play outside Spain, but it happened.`
`Now I`m in a new stage of your life. I have a new challenge. Is not the same as real, but I`m happy.`, added San Iker.

No comments:

Post a Comment