Friday, April 1, 2016

Tevez: `Playing alongside Messi is sometimes difficult.`

The Argentinian national Carlos Tevez has admitted he is not always easy to be a teammate of the five-time `Golden Ball` winner Lionel Messi. In the words of the star striker of Barcelona can make his co-workers to look pretty mediocre compared to him.
`Overall it`s easy to play with Messi.`, said Tevez. `Sometimes, however, it can become very difficult, because we all play soccer, and he played a totally different sport.`
`He gets so natural.`
`I have a 50 percent chance to be in Argentina for the Copa America. I should be better, not just good, if I want to play for my country. Argentina`s stock with fantastic champions. I will give 100 percent of myself, so I can once again wear the t-shirt of the national team.`, added Tevez.

No comments:

Post a Comment