Friday, July 29, 2016

Conte wants aggression from the players

The new Chelsea manager Antonio Conte called on his players to show more aggression on the field, because only with an aggressive game, the club mentioned by soccer-tips can achieve success.
Six players of the `blue` received yellow cards in the control meeting with Liverpool on Wednesday, while Cesc Fabregas was even sent off for rough entry into the foot of the player of Merseysiders, Ragnar Klavan.
`I like it when I see the aggression at the players. I want to build the identity of the feisty team in Chelsea, so I emphasize on that in training.`, said the former coach of the Italian national team.
`So far I`m very pleased with the performance of the players because it shows that they have character. However, they must continue to work in the same way, in order to be able to fight again for the title. I don`t want to just talk, and the actions of the players to show what I mean.`, added Conte.
Chelsea opens a new season in the English Championship on August 15 with a London derby with West Hem at Stamford Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment