Monday, November 28, 2016

Moses: `Chelsea is my home!`

The Nigerian player of Chelsea Victor Moses was very glad the manager Antonio Conte voted confidence to him and he gets a chance for self-expression. The 25-year-old African footballer last night scored the winning goal for 2:1 against Tottenham.
A few months ago, there was talking that he would leave the team for sure, but eventually managed to accumulate some positives in front of his Italian mentor.
`I am glad that I scored a goal, but the most important are the three points. There was nothing we could do, the Spurs took the lead but luckily Pedro restored the equality. I feel like I found my home in Chelsea, that is my team. I am happy that the coach gives me the opportunity to show my qualities. I just want to keep playing football.`, said Moses, who was purchased from Chelsea in 2012, but the previous seasons he used to play on a loan at Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment