Monday, January 9, 2017

Pep: 'It is my fault we are not persistent!`

The manager Josep Guardiola took responsibility for the lack of consistency in the Manchester City team.
The Spaniard explained that he is not yet fully comfortable with his new team and therefore he is not sure how to use the football players in each match.
'Sometimes the fault was in my ideas, because I still get used to my players, their positions and their strengths. It happened to want to play with three footballers at the back or use any player in an atypical way, but it was not working out. When that happens, no one can blame the players. I see that they train well and fight in every match.`, said the manager of Manchester City.
'I have to look at myself and think about how I can help my players. That is my job and I tell them all the time that. And because in most cases we do not play well, I am guilty about it.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment