Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Iniesta: `I didn`t want to join Barcelona!`

Andres Iniesta has been a part of Barcelona for already 20 years, but the captain of the Spanish champion admitted that he didn`t want to leave the Albacete.
`My first response was that I don`t want to go to Barcelona because I didn`t want to digress from my family and go to a place that is away from them.`, confessed Andres Iniesta.
`The conversations with my father forced me to look at that as a challenge. My dad gave me great confidence because usually when he says something he is right.`
`I respect him and I knew I had to do it. At the beginning, I had had the worst months in my life, but with the support of everyone, things got better for me.`, added the World and European champion, who won eight titles in Spain and the UEFA Champions League four times with the team of Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment