Monday, June 12, 2017

Donnarumma: `Everybody knows I want to stay at Milan!`

The AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma said that he has a desire to remain at the San Siro despite the continued speculation and interest from other teams. Donnarumma`s name has been linked with teams such as Juventus, Manchester United and Real Madrid. Until the end of his contract, there is only one year. The agent of the 18-year-old football star said that there are eleven top teams who are fighting for the signature of the young man.
However, Donnarumma said to the press: `Everybody knows that my desire is to stay at Milan. I am calm and I think all involved teams know my desire. I feel ready. I am very attached to these colors.`
`With Minoo and Enzo Raiola, and my family, we are a good team. I am looking for a house in the town to move in. I want to have a place for all my loved ones. The center of Milan is beautiful and I am looking for a home there.`, revealed the Italian footballer.

No comments:

Post a Comment