Monday, September 9, 2024

Soccer predictions Wozniacki on her father who criticized tournaments for not giving her a wild card: Sometimes he gets too carried away

Caroline Wozniacki explained what tennis mothers need to return to the tour.
The Dane also commented on the words of Peter Wozniacki about the attitude towards women on the tour.

Sometimes the father gets too carried away. We talked to him about something else.

I think they treat me very well. The tournaments were happy to have me back.

My opinion is consistent with that of other women on tour: more needs to be done for tennis players returning after giving birth. It got noticed because obviously more women now want to play again. But this return is different from recovery from injury.

I`m back on tour after almost four years off. I think that a lot changes in the body when a person grows inside you, you give birth, and the body is restored. Women in general deserve more time to feel: Okay, now I`m ready, I can truly prepare for tournaments forecast by basketball livescore and play at the highest level.


Wozniacki on her father who criticized tournaments for not giving her a wild card: Sometimes he gets too carried away Soccer predictions - more details and information: Soccer predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment