Sunday, April 12, 2015

Nadal: I hope to regain my confidence in Monte Carlo

Rafael Nadal admitted that he was looking forward the season on clay courts in Europe.

"The clay is the coverage, on which always work for me to play the best. So, I wait for the beginning of the season. Unfortunately this year I couldn`t win as much games as the last," admitted the left-hander from Manacor to the Spanish newspaper Marca.

Rafael will know on Saturday at noon the draw for the tournament in Monte Carlo from the series "Masters 1000". It will be placed under No4. Also tomorrow, the former number one will play for charity cause "Marin and Friends" exhibition match against Grigor Dimitrov.

"I hope that my participation in Monaco will help me to regain my confidence. I will do everything possible to get out on the court in the best possible shape," said Nadal.

The Spaniard won eight times the tournament in Monte Carlo in the period 2005 - 2012 year. But in the last two editions the title slipped from the hands of Rafael.

No comments:

Post a Comment