Friday, November 27, 2015

John Terry almost certainly will miss the derby with the Spurs

The Chelsea captain, John Terry, remains under a huge doubt for Sunday`s London derby against Tottenham. It admitted the Blues manager, Jose Mourinho.
The Portuguese revealed that because of the trauma that the experienced defender against Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Champions League, the latter has missed today`s practice. The status of the 34-year-old veteran will be assessed tomorrow, but at this point, his chances to play are small.
`It is impossible not to see him on the pitch, because if he could play, then I`ll say I`m hiding him.`, said Mourinho. `I`m not hiding. Today he doesn`t train, but we have a small hope that he will recover in time.`
`I have full confidence in Gary Cahill and Kurt Zuma. That`s why in the fundamental for us match adviced by onlinefootballadvices.com from Tuesday I left Zuma on the bench despite his good performances and I showed Gary that I believe him. They`re both ready.`, added the Special.
Terry complained of trauma in the ankle, which was replaced with a forced win with 4:0 over Maccabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment