Friday, November 13, 2015

Totti: `Everything is fine because of my wife.`

The captain of Roma, Francesco Totti, is extremely happy with the woman next to him, Ilary Blazy. In fact, in his words, without her a lot of things in his life could go wrong and develop in a completely different way.
The couple has been together for many years, and picked up the wedding in 2005, they have two children - a boy and a girl at 9 and 8, and at the 39th birthday of Prince of Rome, his mate announced that she was pregnant for the third time.
`I`m a happy man. I had the luck to find a woman like her, who helps me not to fly in the sky and take care entirely for the family. This is a woman`s happiness to roll a nest.`
`She is now pregnant for the third time and I am very happy. We already have a boy and a girl, so I have no claim about the sex. I just want health for all of us.`, said Totti.
Just his marital happiness led him to this point not to think about quitting, even though it is now 39 years old, and his contract with Roma is only until the end of the season. Apparently, Totti will fight for his extension with at least a year.
`I still feel great.`, said the veteran, who is currently recovering from a hip injury. `As long as my body allows it, I`m going to play. That`s why I don`t think about quitting.`, said Totti.

No comments:

Post a Comment