Thursday, December 3, 2015

Vidal: `Bayern is stronger than Juventus.`

Bayern Munich midfielder, Arturo Vidal, stressed that the Bavarians have a much stronger team than his previous club, Juventus.
`A lot has changed in my life, I was very happy at Juventus, but in Munich I feel at home.`, said Vidal.
`I thank God that I`m here and I hope that I will win a lot of trophies with Bayern. I want to help the team to do it.`
`Juventus has a strong team, but Bayern is even stronger. The best footballers on the planet are here in Munich.`
The player finished on the seventh place in the ranking for the Golden Ball, which is awarded to the best football player of the year.
`I`m so glad I was found among the 50 best players. I am thankful for this recognition to all supporters.`, added Vidal.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing collection of soccer tipsters. I really Love your offers for online soccer betting experience. You also can try your fortune with English League Championship Fixtures today. The best part of soccer site is it offers the variety of tips and which can place any part of the world. It's very handy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    เว็บแทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
    situs slot sinar777

    ReplyDelete