Friday, January 15, 2016

Enrique: `It is a lot easier to be a player than a coach.`

Barcelona`s coach, Luis Enrique, commented that it is much easier to exercise the profession football player, before the coaching profession.
The coach of Catalans gave an exclusive interview to the trainee journalist, suffering from down syndrome.
`My experience as a trainer is a positive. Sport teaches you how to control your emotions-sadness, joy. I have a good relationship with people and try to be in solidarity. Sometimes I feel good, other times not. I`m one of the people who want to control things. With time, however, these things are overcome. It`s a lot easier to be a player, compared with being a coach.`, said Enrique.
`The goal is to win the maximum number of titles. Personally, I have a happy family life.`, added the expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment