Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Serbian talent refused to Real Madrid

The Serbian talent of Partizan, Andrija Zivkovic refused to move to Real Madrid. It was announced by the player`s father.
`Real Madrid offered me 15 million euros to sign with my son and to leave him to rent for one season at Partizan, but I refused. I don`t want to ruin the career of my son for a few million.`, wrote the father of Andrija - Jovica Zivkovic.
`Nobody`s going to play with my son as a doll and it is not just a matter of money.`, added Jovica in an official letter sent to the media.
Andrija Zivkovic`s father remarked that there is a 90% chance the rookie to renew his contract with Partizan.
There is a serious interest in Andrija Zivkovic from the side of Atletico Madrid and Sevilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment