Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Martin Montoya: `I have never felt a footballer in Inter.`

The Barcelona defender Martin Montoya revealed that he was feeling extremely bad in Inter where he left to be a rental of Real Betis until the end of the season.
The Spaniard pulled the first six months of the season in Milan, where more of the summer training lost the confidence of the coach Roberto Manchini. Subsequently, the Italian had little recourse to his services only in extreme cases, which was a clear indicator of looming separation.
`My adventure in Italy did not come at the best stage of my career.`, said Montoya.
`When I had the opportunity to come to Betis, I didn`t think twice. I came here so I can again feel that football was not able to do it in the last six months.`, added the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment