Thursday, December 22, 2022

Soccer prediction Kravtsov on the 1st goal of the season: Still dissatisfied with his game. I don`t even think about glasses.

Vitaly Kravtsov said that he is not thinking about the points scored yet.

Forward Rangers in the season in the NHL regular season match with Ottawa (2:3 OT).

We need to forget this game predicted by soccer tips cristiano ronaldo with goal number 750 juve with classics as quickly as possible, tune in to the next one, nothing is lost yet. Yes, an embarrassing defeat. Let`s go to the next match to play for the win.

First goal? Still dissatisfied with my game, I can play better. A goal is coming and going, I want to win, I don`t think about points at all, - said Kravtsov after the game.
Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment