Saturday, December 31, 2022

Soccer prediction Alex Albon: The biggest missed opportunity to earn points for me was the race in Monza

Williams pilot Alex Albon shared his opinion on how the 2022 season turned out for him.

Albon believes his only chance to earn even more points was at the Italian Grand Prix. Albon was forced to miss the race at Monza due to problems with appendicitis, replacing him Nyck de Vries managed to finish ninth.

Albon himself earned a total of 4 points for the 2022 season - thanks to a 10th place in Australia and Belgium, and a 9th place in Miami.

I think the biggest missed opportunity to earn points for me was the race in Monza. It seems to me that it was there that you could earn the most points.

For the rest, I`m not sure. It really seems to me that we used all the chances to earn points. Unfortunately, this is our position at the moment. This year we needed to do everything perfectly, and then, not without some luck, we had a chance to earn points.

We don`t want to be in the same position next season. We need to work hard, we need to deal with the problems that the team faced during the championship. At the same time, it seems to me that our team has always managed to make the most of the opportunity - this is a good sign, - said Albon.


Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment