Friday, November 17, 2017

Adebayor: 'So many times I have come to commit suicide!'

The Istanbul`s striker Emmanuel Adebayor has poured his soul in an interview with the French magazine So Foot. So many times I have come to commit suicide, said the striker who went through Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham. It`s hard to understand things. You fight hard to get your family out of poverty, and they continue to resist you. I have always told my younger brothers that our relatives are manipulating us. They call me, but they do not ask me how I am, but they want me money. I remember suffering from an injury as a Tottenham footballer. I went to reviews and they called me. They asked for money for a student. At least they had asked me how I was! , said the African shooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment