Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Koscielny withdraws from the national team of France after the World Cup

The French defender Laurent Koscielny will withdraw from his national team after the end of the World Cup in Russia. Arsenal`s 32-year-old defender, who debuted for the 2011 roles in 2011 and played 49 games, announced his decision and stressed that the reason was his advanced age. The world championship will be the end of my career in the national team, then I will be almost 33 years old and it will be time to give up my seat, I have another six months in this team and I will use them to get the most- many and best memories of him, `Koschelle told reporters in France. The 1998 world champions welcome Wales in Paris and visit Germany in control matches analyzed by uk tipster over the next five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment