Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Soccer prediction Wegorst on the conflict with Messi: I wanted to shake his hand after the game, I have a lot of respect for him. But he threw my hand away and spoke rudely. I`m very disappointed

Wout Wegorst described in detail the conflict with Lionel Messi.

Argentina passed the Netherlands in the 1/4 finals of the 2022 World Cup (2:2, on penalties - 4:3).

Dutch striker Wegorst, who came on as a substitute in the 78th minute, scored two goals, including one in the 11th added minute, and moved the game into extra time.

After the match, Messi, giving an interview, said to Wout: . The players had skirmishes during the game.

I wanted to shake Messi`s hand after the game predictions by soccer tipsters roma rejected former manchester city midfielder because I have a lot of respect for him as a football player. But he threw my hand away and didn`t want to talk to me.

My Spanish is not very good, but he said rude words to me and it disappoints me. I am very disappointed, " said the 30-year-old Burnley striker, who is on loan for Besiktas.

We add that Argentine midfielder Enzo Fernandez, striker Lautaro Martinez and former team striker Sergio Aguero came into conflict with Vegorst in the mixed zone.








Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment