Friday, January 20, 2023

Soccer prediction Angel Di Maria: Messi is everything to me, the best player in the world. My pass before the goal was shitty, but he finds solutions in any situation

Angel Di Maria thinks his pass to Leo Messi before the Mexico goal was bad.

In the 64th minute, Messi opened the scoring in the 2nd round group stage match predicted by soccer tipsters roma rejected former manchester city midfielder against Mexico (2-0) with a long-range shot. Di Maria rolled the ball to him along the penalty line.

The pass was shitty, but Messi finds solutions in any situation. The only important thing is that the ball reached him.

We talked a minute before the goal. He said that the Mexicans go down deep and are narrowly located inside the penalty area, and because of this, there is free space in front of the penalty area. Because of that, he asked me to try to give him the ball in that area.

I waited for the moment to appear and made a pass. And he scored an amazing goal. I have no more words.

I had the chance to play with the best player in the world in the same club, and we have been together for 14 years in the national team. For me, Leo is everything, " said the Argentina and Juventus winger.






Angel Di Maria: Messi is everything to me, the best player in the world. My pass before the goal was shitty, but he finds solutions in any situation Soccer prediction - more details and information: Soccer prediction

No comments:

Post a Comment