Saturday, January 28, 2023

Soccer tip Tsitsipas on losing 6 games in a row to Djokovic: I used too much spin or power in the past

Stefanos Tsitsipas commented on the Masters semi-final in Paris against Novak Djokovic. The Greek has lost the last six matches mentioned by football tipster record to the Serb, but in general he is inferior in personal meetings 2:8.

I will need to demonstrate the consistency that I showed throughout the tournament. I have weapons that I can use. But I feel like I used too much spin or power in the past.

It`s important for me to stay average and not do too much.

It will be a physically demanding match and I will have to move well.


Tsitsipas on losing 6 games in a row to Djokovic: I used too much spin or power in the past Soccer tip - more details and information: Soccer tip

No comments:

Post a Comment