Thursday, July 23, 2015

Azhar: `I hate these summer camps!`

The star of Chelsea Eden Azhar acknowledged that begins each summer preparation with great displeasure.
Last season he won the award for player of the year in the Premier League because of its 14 goals and 9 assists, helped the Blues to snatch the Championship.
He is now aware that the next campaign will be much more difficult for Londoners and used in practice. This, however, doesn`t seem to mind to hate summer months preceding the start of the football season.
`There`s no way to say that right now I like my workouts.`, said Azhar. `Now there are a lot of running and heavy loads, but it`s good to be here and work on the gym. For stays less time in the course of the season, when I have to take more efforts for reconstruction and technical work.`
`I had a nice break. I travelled with my family and now I`m ready to go out on the pitch and to work. We are about to play thefourth season here and already pass in the camp of "the elders". I know all the guys, and the people at the club from www.soccer-tips.org very well. I feel out of place. For me it is better to stay at a club from www.soccer-tips.org for a long time.`, Azhar finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment