Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Vidal was officially presented as a footballer of Bayern Munich

Arturo Vidal was officially presented as a footballer of FC Bayern Munich. In front of the media, he shared that with the Bavarians he has made another big step in his career, and his goal is to win the Champions League.
'I fulfilled my dream. I wanted to make a new big step in my career. I wanted to continue to develop as a footballer and to win important titles as the Champions League. That possibility is greatest in Bayern. Bayern Munich is one of the three strongest teams in the world.`
'Step by step I will win the love of the fans and the club from football predictions and I will use every chance to be in the starting lineup.`, added Vidal.
The Sport Director of Bayern, Matthias Sammer did determine Vidal as a born winner. 'He is a born winner with excellent mentality. With his power in battles with the goal power and flexibility it will help us a lot.`
'Arturo Vidal is very complex. He is physically healthy, there is strength in his game, good technical often scored for 1:0. It represents the way in which the winner born playing football. We are very happy and satisfied that he will wear our t-shirt.`

No comments:

Post a Comment