Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Enrique: `The treble is in the past.`

The mentor of Barcelona, Luis Enrique commented during a press conference after the first start of the preseason, that the treble earned in the last season is in the past and they think about the future now.
"` have doubts about my future every day. At the moment, all processes run normally. In the last season, Bartomeu offered me repeatedly to renew my contract, but in the end, I accepted the offer after the end of the season.`, Enrique began.
`My responsibility as a coach was to plan for the season. I talked to all the players who left and those who had the chance to come. I think that treble, which we have already won is in the past.`, said Enrique. `I congratulate the leadership that managed to attract Arda Turan`.
In connection with the upcoming presidential elections, which are on Saturday, July 18, Enrique said: `and the four candidates have been proven. I think they are able to guide the club. In the early hours of Sunday on who will be the new President of Barca. It is logical to appear any information now, but I prefer to stay away.`, said Enrique.
Luis Enrique commented and the departure of Iker Casillas of Real Madrid: `Such moments are always emotional. But still, life does not end with a club. I`m sure he will enjoy in Portugal.`
Asked about Lionel Messi, Javier Mascherano and Claudio Bravo, Enrique revealed:`they received month more rest because of their participation. They will be available for the Supercup of Europe, but I don`t know what their status will be and whether they will use them. `

No comments:

Post a Comment